About


Meet our Reviewer:
AppGirl

Hey everyone. My name is Nicole, and I am currently a student at University of Tennessee. I love anything Apple puts out, and my iPhone is no exception!! After years of being obsessed with downloading new apps and trying them out, I decided to start my own review site - the one you're looking at right now. I hope you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed creating it!








Special Thanks:
Whenever someone puts a new website together, there are always infinite helpful people that make it a success. I would like to acknowledge a few of those who have helped me thus far:

Will Rea, for helping with some HTML glitches that I needed worked out so that I could make this site into what it is today.

"Cheese" from EPWforum.com, for creating the beautiful banner that is proudly displayed above the site.

Brandon McKinney, for checking out the site before anyone else, and being my first follower